Five Points Festival Live Paint Fight Event
With the convention hustle in full swing, Five Points Fest is quickly coming upon us. One of the epic events to take place during Five Points Fest is the second annual Paint Fight!, sponsored by Blick Art Materials. 2018 champion, JCORP, is all set to defend her title against a great line up of talented artists.The first matchup starts at 12pm on Saturday, June 1st, going on until the final Paint Fight later that evening.
For those attending Five Points Fest, be sure to swing by the Tenacious Toys Booth, #426!
- JCORP vs Mike Die (12-1pm)
- Buttsup vs Mike Altman (1-2pm)
- Grace Lang vs Ramiro Studios (2-3pm)
- Lou Pimentel vs 7 Sketches (3-4pm)
- Merk Aveli vs Riisa Boogie (4-5pm)
- PAINT FIGHT! Final (5-6pm)
About Five Points Fest:
Five Points Festival:
Saturday, June 1st: 11am - 6pm
Sunday, June 2nd: 11am - 5pm
Brooklyn EXPO Center
72 Noble St, Brooklyn, NY 11222
Doors Open at 10am for VIP's.
Daily and full weekend passes available
- Saturday Only Admission: $30*
- Sunday Only Admission: $25*
- Weekend Pass: $40*
- VIP Pass: $125
- DTA Ticket – Party with us at the Designer Toy Awards on Saturday night and rub elbows with the best in the industry! - THE ONLY WAY TO GET A TICKET!
- VIP Preview – Get in an hour early both days
- Exclusive Badge – With swank art just for VIPs
- And an Exclusive Micro TEQ63 by Quiccs!
ABOUT THE EVENT
The Five Points Festival is a collision of Designer Toys, street art, indie comic art, tattoos and beer, curated by Clutter Magazine and sponsored by Lagunitas Brewing Company, The Outer Spacemen, Kidrobot, Sailor Jerry, Hat Club and Pine Box Rock Shop. A designer toy festival in Brooklyn’s Greenpoint Neighborhood, Five Points Fest is the antidote to the average con. Five Points brings tastemakers, misfits, and rebels together with the new, the retro, and the infamous in a one-of-a-kind marketplace.