Paul has finished these up and they will all be sold via lottery. All the info is copy pasted below so be sure to read carefully
- Complete the online blog form that will go up on Sunday, January 20th at 8:00 AM PST, 12 hour raffle ends at 8:00 PM PST. Form will go up on Paul's site
- Winners will be drawn randomly from all entries, and notified within 4 days after raffle closing. Raffle entries not chosen will NOT be notified.
- MULTIPLE ENTRIES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
- Raffle entries received before or after the scheduled raffle time will not be accepted.
- Upon selection I will email the winners requesting their Paypal address, shipping address, and phone number. Paypal shipping address must be the same address used to enter. NO SUBSTITUTIONS.
- Price: $200 USD (Includes U.S. Shipping and taxes. For International shipping via EMS add $65.)
- For adult collectors only.
THE CRAWLAH APALALA
ON SALE JANUARY 26th IN THE DHP WEBSHOP
Look what's CRAWLED out of the mold! An official Apalala collaboration with the Crawlah Club. Crawlah Club owner Eric Adams has provided the amazing illustration that has been used to make the 5 x 7 print and 4 x 4 sticker that both come with this release. This *minty green opaque vinyl has green glitter embedded throughout. The colors used in the print actually mimic the toy while the sticker is just a wild colorway bonus. Apalala comes with a matching Jizo-Anarcho OMAKE. $130.00 each. Made in Japan. Not intended for children under 14 years old.
*As you may or may not know, this is the base vinyl that was used in that PK x DHP Buttercup release.