Danger Tenacious Toys Exclusive Mascot Pitbull Blue 2.5-inch resin figure
in stock now
- Tenacious Toys pitbull mascot "Danger"
- 2.25 inches tall
- sculpted by Mike "NEMO" Mendez
- cast in resin and painted by Dead Hand Toys
- open run in this color (but we only have 30 at the moment)
- boxed, comes with 3" Tenacious sticker
- character based on illustration by Alex "Playful Gorilla" Rivera
- 100% made in New York
We are very excited to announce that we finally have our own shop mascot collectible to sell! We've been going ham lately with the Playful Gorilla logos and mascot that Alex illustrated for us a while back - they've been really popular, instantly identifiable images that really help set Tenacious Toys apart.
For Resin Is King Series 3, NEMO sculpted up the dog logo into 3D, giving us a new 2.5" collectible to sell. The 10 figures in RIKS3 were painted in various pitbull-appropriate colors. Now, we have the shop logo blue color available in our shop as an open run. We will release additional limited-edition color variants in the future, possibly limited to 10 or 15 pieces per color, and then retire that color. Those future limited color variant figures will be numbered.
Molding, casting, finishing and painting services for these figures provided by Brian Ahlbeck of Dead Hand Toys.